Friday 1 June 2012


Here is my very first post that will gives you an idea 
what you're going to find in my blog!

This image you are seeing is actually collaged to be my Twitter background for @scdoratli 
and meanwhile it inspired me to start blogging on a wide range of apparel 
that I wear with pleasure or that are in my wish list!

I will also provide useful links to let you easily access to the shared items 
that are already at the online stores.

Here we start! 

Source: Dolce & Gabbana

Source: Dolce & Gabbana

To show my admiration to the magnificent designer Stefano Gabbana 
I would like to start with the items that are picked from Dolce & Gabbana
The brown Leather Bomber Jacket which is a timeless piece 
and the stretch Gold Denim are now on sale at Dolce & Gabbana Online Store.
    
Source: Mr. Porter


You also may find those amazing Pierre Hardy sandals at Mr Porter 
through the provided link
Mr Porter is a great online store that changed my feelings on e-shopping! 
The site is so well designed and user friendly 
that especially after following the guidelines regarding size and fit 
you really don't need to touch to the garment.

Source: Mr. Porter


It was also not possible to think a collage without Givenchy's Bird of Paradise t-shirts!
Riccardo Tisci knows well how to make us obsessed with his designs 
and every season he designs too many objects of desire!
This must have t-shirt is also on sale at Mr Porter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Twitter